We are hiring for Salesforce Marketing Lead with overall experience of 7+ Years. Ideal candidate possesses a strong technical background and has hands on experience on Salesforce.
Location: Pan India
- Be an lead architect for Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects/business flows.
- Have broad understanding of customer experience journey and analytics which can support a successful online engagement
- Work closely with marketing team to support online engagement tasks/projects
- Monitor industry trends and emerging Marketing / web technologies and incorporate enhancements, operational efficiencies, and innovations as appropriate
- Support and enhance marketing applications for Emails, Mobile Push messaging, marketing content authoring and distribution and other digital marketing deployment activities.
- Manage, enhance and maintain opt in/out flows
- Work with cross functional (marketing, it, engineering, support, Ecomm) and geographical teams to lead projects for improvements to Marketing systems and customer support.
- Identify gaps and provide recommendations to improve and streamline business processes. Provide best practices guidance to marketing team.
- Perform advanced trouble shooting, log analysis, interaction with the business teams to find solutions to inquiries and monitor health of the marketing and Salesforce platforms.
- Manage, mentor and lead offshore team members for user management and marketing cloud support and projects.
- Upload attendees of Events / Webinars to respective Leads / Campaigns and inform Channel Marketing Management accordingly.
- Lead and work on user management for CRM and related applications.
- Define and maintain user profiles, roles, permission sets along with license allocation and the cleanup of users in applications on regular basis.
7+ years of overall IT experience.
5+ years of experience in Salesforce Marketing, Sales/Service Cloud or equivalent tool set.
5+ Experience in Agile & Waterfall project management methodologies
Understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud administration, setup and journeys.
Experience with AMPscript, triggered sends of emails and ability to troubleshoot any issues with email sends.
Knowledge of Salesforce roles/profiles and Admin functions
Knowledge of Salesforce Reporting & Analytics
Experience with an environment with multiple complex integrations is a plus.
- Ideal candidate possesses a strong technical background and is a detailed documenter
- Explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Works independently and follows through tasks with team memebers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Able to manage multiple activities across multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Computer Science, Information Technology & User Experience.
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Email Specialist
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Job Post By: