We are hiring for One Trust Consultant responsible for development, support, maintenance, and implementation of One Trust services. Work with internal business teams and external customers to understand Solutions, business processes, analyze and develop services.
- Design, develop and operational support for One Trust Applications.
- Work with internal business teams and project partners to understand Solutions, business processes, troubleshoot issues, analyze, and write detailed artifacts and provide solutions
- Assure the Integrations Services are meeting the QoS and SLAs
- Create the integration design documents and maintain it up-to date.
- Should have Min 5+ years Strong experience in One Trust administration and support, especially with Universal consent and preference management, Cookies compliance and consent management, mobile App compliance, Policy and Notice Management and Data Subject Authentication Requests DSAR and Workflow.
- Experience with Data Mapping, PIA and DPIA
- Experience with Compliance Tracking
- Experience working SQL 2019 and Mongo Database
- Good to have AWS Kubernetes, Dockers experience.
- Good to have AWS Microservices experience with Vuejs,Nodejs and Python
- Good to Have working experience of One Trust Integration systems with Ping,Braze and so on.
- Good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- Able to work as an independent team member,
Bachelor of Technology
Job Post By: