We are hiring for "Outsystem Developer" with 3- 8 years of experience of technical standards and best practices for LCP development (OutSystems) and delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Serve as the IA COE technical interface with Organization IT. Analysing existing systems and providing technical solutions for automation.
• Work for technical standards and best practices for LCP development (OutSystems) and delivery.
• Develop, deploy and maintain applications using OutSystems
• Review code for compliance and reuse and ensure code complies with architectural standards.
• Defining the project scope, effort estimation and costing, drafting business requirement specification. • Concept presentations to business stakeholders and ensure all technical queries and concerns are addressed.
• Conducting application demo, technical feasibility analysis and assessment study to various stakeholders.
• Lead problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects.
• Assist in continuous optimisation and process improvement of projects.
• Work towards solutioning for technical and architectural issues.
• Monitor environnements (Dev/Test/Production etc).
• Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications.
• Work directly with other developers and project managers to ensure Delivery and Implementation of various projects and solutions. Experience / Education Profile Requirements
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in product / services industry with strong technical and digital transformation experience.
• Experience in Design & Implementation of projects using OutSystems as low code platform.
• Professional experience on integration projects etc • Good exposure to Business process analysis and standardisation.
• The ability to methodically solve business and technical problems using innovative and well-planned approaches with well documented, supportable and extensible developments
• Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Experience working with global teams preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Results oriented with strategic thinking, creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
• Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas
• Strong interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
• Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project
• Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required. • Experience in working with agile lifecycle, tracking and process management tools, e.g. JIRA, Rally
• Experience using DevOps, CI/CD, delivery pipeline culture
• Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required