We are looking for a deadline-focused "Technical Recruiters" with 2-5 years of experience for our offices in Dubai, U.A.E. who will be responsible for the sourcing, screening, and hiring of technical specialists to fill the open positions. You should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
As a Technical Recruiter you will work to identify and fill job openings, interview candidates, and keep records of applications. The Technical Recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers, to writing job descriptions, to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. You should be focused, hard-working, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and the technical requirements for those jobs.
· Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms.
· Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
· Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
· Performing background and reference checks.
· Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
· Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
· Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
· Forecasting recruitment budgets.
· 2- 5 years’ experience in end to end recruitment, preferably for IT/Technical roles.
· Bachelors of Science, B. Tech, B.E., B.C.A., or Human Resources degree.
· Good understanding of technology and technical skills.
· Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
· Should be proficient in word, excel, and outlook.
Bachelors of Science, B. Tech, B.E., B.C.A., or Human Resources degree.